Citation Wizard has moved. Please update your bookmarks to:
Below is a list of major updates made to the Citation Wizard.
- Citation Wizard LE for Windows is available for FREE download.
- NEWS: Citation Wizard LE for Windows should be available for download by the end of December.
Suggestions e-mailed to us will be taken into account in the design of this product, and in the next
update to the online version of the Wizard.
- Modified appearance of generated citations. They will now be displayed double spaced and with
hanging indent (the non-first lines are indent by a tab).
- 2009 edition. New, cleaner layout for entire site. Flash now used for
navigation and some features.
- New feature: Citations now display below the entry forms
- New feature: Optional items now marked with a gray input box
- New feature: Most popular sections added to home page in left toolbar for quick access. Will
be updated periodically to reflect current popularity for sections.
- New feature: Can now set the style formatting for titles to be either underline or italic.
This is due to instructors having different preferences for the styling of the title.
- New section: FAQ page added. Includes help with navigating the site and with developing
a bibliography or works cited page for a report.
- 2005 edition put on the web. Some modification to layout, alignment, and graphics
- The Wizard goes online at http://workscited.tripod.com/
- Minor corrections and modifications made
- Citation Wizard is created. Available offline on floppy disk, and installable.
HOME | BOOKS | PERIODICALS |
ELECTRONIC | OTHER
TOP OF PAGE |